Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pregnancy Photo Session...

Taken by i wontsaywho.
 Basically cuz he didn't want to be associated with taking "belly shots" of his sister.. 

:) 

My sister also joined in on the taking.

Here is me.

23 weeks pregnant

Over half way.

YAY!!!



 A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years and in your heart till the day you die.
~ Mary Mason

 Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would die for you
This is the miracle of Mother’s Love.
~ Maureen Hawkins


As my belly grew...so did my heart



Everything grows rounder and wider and weirder, and I sit here in the middle of it all and wonder who in the world you will turn out to be.
~ Carrie Fisher






And for some reason i think i just need to add the 
BLOOPER REEL

For your viewing pleasure 
And also maybe a few laughs...


Above you are  witnessing a full blown laughing fit....  
the one taking the picture was also involved in this.... 
I love laughing fits with sisters... :)

 Above.. she(sister photographer) tells me to "put my feet right"... i was seriously standing this way and it felt normal.. sometimes i worry about me... :)
 No comment on the above pic.. 
except that .. 
really what my hubby was trying to do was....
puff out his stomach to look pg. 
Yeah he needs to work on that 
i know... :)


That's all folks.. 
Have a wonderful week!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Alyssa,
    It was so fun to look at your pics and read your notes and quotes! You're blossoming beautifully. As for my dear nephew, his pouch will grow too...given enough time. LOL
    Love you all,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!